Due to expansion, we are seeking high calibre Associates to join our qualification programmes and technical training delivery teams. You will work across a number of our businesses and courses, including Watertrain Limited, the Level 4 Diploma in Water Industry Operations and Management and Talent Development Water.
You should have the following qualities:
- Experience in teaching, tutoring and/or assessing
- A passion for people development
- Good technical knowledge of the water industry – this can be from a range of disciplines
- Experience working in a senior capacity in the water industry
- The ability to work with a range of students from the water industry – from operators through to senior managers. You should understand their needs and be able to translate them into meaningful opportunities for learning
- The willingness to impart knowledge in a variety of mediums – such as teaching, coaching and mentoring
You will work alongside a team of like-minded industry professionals who have already successfully transferred their knowledge and skills to the classroom.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org