Who is the Diploma for?
Training for the Water Industry
- Anyone carrying out a management or team leader role in:
- Water Treatment – including Treatment Works Managers, Scientists, Engineers, Area Managers, etc
- Water Network – Network Managers, Leakage Managers, Field Scientists, Network Modellers, Engineers, Area Managers, etc
- Wastewater Treatment – Treatment Works Managers, Scientists, Engineers, Area Managers, etc
- Wastewater Network – Network Managers, Field Scientists, Trade Effluent Inspectors, Network Modellers, Engineers, Area Managers, etc
- Asset Management – Engineers
- Project Management – Engineers
- Trade Waste - Waste Managers from both Water and Waste Water.
- Anyone carrying out a Level 2 or 3 role within any of these disciplines that wants to progress to a Level 4 role
- Managers working within a support role that require further understanding of the Industry
- Graduate Trainees – those new to the Industry that may have a degree, but now require an industry specific qualification
- Anyone requiring further understanding of a specific area of the industry – there is the opportunity to take specific one-off units